He speaks nonsense, but he thinks he’s making sense.
So get this, I preordered a few copies I wanted to give away for Christmas, then one for myself and then an extra one just for fun. And then I got to thinking how five years ago, I wouldn’t have been able to afford even one copy, since no one in their right mind would have given me a credit card. And then I kind of felt bad, because it’s such a small thing a lot of people take for granted, that they can just whip out a credit card and preorder a CD, when there are those out there who can’t. So I want to give away the extra copy to someone who can’t buy it for themselves.
Rules are simple:
- must be following me
- reblog this once (multiple times do not result in multiple entries)
- active fandom blogs only please (no giveaway blogs)
- only up to a hundred reblogs and I say this because
- winner will be chosen by a random number generator
- ends December 1st
- if you reblog and don’t want to enter, pls add ‘spread the word' tag so I can keep you out of the drawing
- that’s all
Keep in mind:
- the album is not released until December 1st
- you have to be comfortable with giving me your mailing address
- I will ship anywhere in the world
That’s all, I love you bbys ☆*･゜ﾟ･*\(^O^)/*･゜ﾟ･*☆
This shit better work
HAH I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND LOOK WHAT I GOT FROM MY DAD TODAY OUT OF THE BLUE
what if we all got paper lolGUYS I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND I JUST GOT $150
I am not even kidding but I am reblogging this twice in a row because I just got $275.
#how do you think it must have felt to rose#to have someone say this to her#the girl who’s mom didn’t want her ‘putting on airs’#the girl with the boyfriend who was a better friend than lover#the girl everyone didn’t expect much from#because she was the girl who dropped out of school for a stupid boy#the girl with bleached blonde hair who lives on an estate#the girl who was just there and probably will always be just there#then she met this crazy man and he showed her the universe#fantastic and amazing things#but to him .. it would all mean nothing#if he lost her (via)
I swear on everything that this isn’t just some stupid contest to gain followers. I’ve been wanting a new camera for ages so now I have two. I was thinking about returning/selling my old one, but I wouldn’t be getting the same amount or more than what it was originally priced. I’ve already talked to my mum about me giving it away, and she doesn’t mind. Anyway, who doesn’t like free stuff?
Here’s how this will work:
- You do not have to follow me. I don’t want any followers that don’t actually like my blog. I do ask of you to kindly check out my blog though. If you like it cool, if not, then your loss.
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like.
- Do not create any extra blogs or whatever, I will be looking on your archives.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing.
- Winner will be contacted via ask, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- This will be over on August 21st 2014, and the winner will be announced on the 22nd.
I am doing this basically to make someone else happy and also because I accidentally deleted the other contest I was doing. Please don’t participate if you already own a Canon, but you can if you’d like I guess. I really don’t care if you live in Hogwarts, anyone is allowed to enter.
Here’s what the winner will get:
- Canon EOS 1100D
- Camera Cover R-F-3
- Battery Charger LC-E10E
- EUR AC Cable 1m
- Battery pack LP-E10
- Battery cover
- Interface cable IFC-130U
- All the disks needed.
The camera is basically brand new.
If you think this is “stupid” of me to do or anything of that sort, than just ignore it. It’s that simple.
Q. “Why would you just giveaway an expensive camera to a stranger?”
A. TO MAKE THEM HAPPY!
Q. “How do we know you aren’t bullshitting us?”
A. To make a fake contest just for followers is stupid, plus, I have a picture of me holding both the cameras :)
Blade Runners sneak peek
Candy might be sweet, but it’s a traveling circus blowing through town. Pie is home. People always come home.
The Raven Boys —- Maggie Stiefvater
Will you tell me your name?”
He faced her and she realized with shock that he wore an Aglionby sweater.
“Gansey,” he said. Though his voice was quiet, it wasn’t a whisper. It was a real voice spoken from someplace almost too far away to hear
Is that all?” she whispered.
Gansey closed his eyes. “That’s all there is.”